Charging Solutions for Airports
Device Charging for Airports
Help passengers stay charged and connected
A ChargeBox charging service is easy to install and provides:
- Stress-free, safe charging for passengers
- 'Stay & Charge' and 'Lock & Shop' options
- Integrated mobile device charging cables and/or wireless charging
- Device safety fully guaranteed
- Sponsorship - opportunity to monetise, custom vinyl wraps and LCD displays for branding/messaging.
Product Information and Pricing
Stay & Charge
The QUBE™ 'Stay & Charge' units alleviate stressful situations before flights by giving every passenger a dependable method to charge their device.
With a third of all boarding passes expected to be delivered on mobile devices this year (more than 1.5bn passes), a charged device is crucial for passenger satisfaction and quick boarding.
Lock & Shop
‘Lock & Shop’ units enable passengers to safely and securely leave their mobile phone to charge while they shop.
In retail environments, ‘Lock & Shop’ units are proven to increase customer dwell time and spend.
The value of safe and secure charging:
For Passengers in the Terminal
Passengers can leave devices to charge at safe and secure 'Lock & Shop' units while they shop and enjoy other experiences.
For Passengers at the Gate
Alleviate stress for passengers at departure gates with dependable 'Stay & Charge' units to ensure access to mobile boarding passes.
Increase productivity as staff no longer need to deal with charging requests or monitor electric outlets and USB points.
Charging Solutions include:
- Free standing 'Lock & Shop' unit
- Six lockers
- Charges mobile devices and tablets
- 19" main screen
- 7" control/guide screen
- Wall mounted 'Lock & Shop' unit
- Four lockers
- Charges mobile devices only
- 7" control/guide screen
- Table top 'Stay & Charge' unit
- Charges up to 8 devices simultaneously
- Full colour animated LEDs
- 8 x reinforced, colour-coded manufacturer cables
- USB 2.0 optimised charging
- Options to secure to its surroundings via a hidden locking system
- Integrated table top 'stay & charge' unit, option to be presented in a matching finish to its surroundings
- Charges up to 4 devices simultaneously, 3 via cable and 1 wirelessly
- USB 2.0 optimised or fast charge charging options available
- 3 x reinforced manufacturer cables
Who else is ChargeBox charging?
Customers appreciate the simplicity of using ChargeBox lockers. They’re universally intuitive and reassuring for passengers to use. They’re really simple to operate and there’s no forgetting of pin codes or concerns about theft. These are important considerations in an airport where customers can be stressed and the airport must avoid delayed take-offs
Head of Marketing Services, Paris Aéroport
and many other organisations ....
The ChargeBox commitment to you
Plug in your device and lock. That's it.
ChargeBox guarantees safety for both the device being charged and the charging process itself under the terms of our fully managed SLA..
ChargeBox guarantees against the theft of devices under the terms of our fully managed SLA.